Blogs > Kid You Not

Kid You Not believes in the Wizard of Oz style of parenting: All you need is a brain, some courage and a heart. Oh, and some Jager.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

She meant to say "Rubenesque"

Some scumbag in New Haven somehow got ahold of one of my old checks and tried to cash it for $150 last week. The good people at Bank of America’s Long Wharf branch quickly called the cops and the creep fled.
I had to go down to my local Bank of America branch to change account numbers and guess who handles the details? The same person my 2-year-old daughter called "fat" a few weeks ago. (see post "Well, no one was going to confuse her with Kate Moss")
I made sure my wife kept our daughter out of this very nice woman’s office, but I fully expect my ATM card to stop working very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home