Blogs > Kid You Not

Kid You Not believes in the Wizard of Oz style of parenting: All you need is a brain, some courage and a heart. Oh, and some Jager.

Friday, January 11, 2008

You know you want them


That’s right, it’s Girl Scout cookie time. My daughter, who sold the most boxes in her troop last year, is going strong out of the gate. I’ll be tracking sales daily and posting totals here, because I know there’s only so much news about pregant celebs to keep you busy. Will she top last year’s totals? The tension is unbearable. “24” has been delayed because of the writer’s strike, so get your cliffhanger fix right here.
DAY ONE: Ka-ching! Good father that I am, I brought the order form to work. My colleagues are like voracious ants. Boxes sold: 40. Cash earned: $160. Most popular: Thin Mints (12), Tagalongs (9). Least popular: All-Abouts (1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home