Blogs > Kid You Not

Kid You Not believes in the Wizard of Oz style of parenting: All you need is a brain, some courage and a heart. Oh, and some Jager.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Britney, I'm not here for you

This is a tough time for you, I know. I want you to know I don’t care.
Don’t take this the wrong way. I really, really don’t care.
Your brutal assaults on the institutions of marriage, motherhood, music and acting are unforgivable. What has prompted such strong feelings? Perhaps it was the driving with the baby on your lap. Or having the baby facing the wrong way in the car seat. Or dropping the baby on his head. Or, most disturbing, putting a baseball cap sideways on the baby’s head.
I know you will be tempted to exploit your future relationships for maximum exposure. Let me urge you to instead focus on raising your children. Put them first, so they don’t end up, well, like you.
Think about it, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home